This for defining what is useful or required for articles on this wiki:
1) Societies and organisations
- Give the body's name and location (including country where appropriate); the website, area of coverage/interests and other useful information
2) Local history articles
- These should be of sufficient written standard, and contain references etc.
3) Areas of research, practical projects etc
- A sufficiently detailed explanation of what the research/project is, its local history significance and how it can be done.
Any further topics can be suggested and discussed.
Bear in mind that this is a wiki, so the article may well be adapted.
See also List of things to be done